With this iOS 12 release, Zoho Vault users can now autofill usernames and passwords on Safari and other third-party apps. Users can enjoy a seamless login experience to their everyday apps without compromising security and also access passwords stored in Zoho vault with Siri Shortcuts by adding personalized phrases.
How to enable autofill password on your iOS device?
- First, you need to update your device to iOS 12.
- Navigate to Settings > General > Software Update.
- Go to the App Store > Updates tab > tap the Update button next to Zoho Vault.
- If you are a new user, you can download the latest version from the App Store directly.
- Now, navigate to Settings > Passwords and Accounts > Autofill Passwords.
- Enable Autofill Password and select Zoho Vault as your password manager.
- That’s it. You’re all set.
Watch this video to know how it works: https://www.youtube.com/embed/iTAyZ9Sp75w
How to access passwords with Siri Shortcuts?
- Log in to your Zoho Vault app.
- Tap on any secret.
- Tap the Siri Shortcut > Add to Siri.
- Record your Siri Shortcut audio.
- You can now access your passwords stored in Zoho Vault with Siri Shortcuts.
Watch this video to know how this feature works – https://www.youtube.com/embed/q7lLsAdFMdU